Rapid Incident Reporting
Incidents happen, report them with ease.
Any incident no matter the size could impact your business negatively. It’s what makes reporting them so important. Give your staff the platform to report an Incident, NCR or Customer Complaint as soon as it occurs, from any computer with internet access.
Manage incidents through a simple yet efficient process with an online system that makes a real difference. With Rapid Incident Reporting, your superior workplace Incident, NCR or Customer Complaint reporting can be done with absolute ease.
With an online, fully hosted system for the management of complaints and reporting process, now any member of staff has access to a reporting mechanism for all Incidents within the workplace. From investigation to corrective actions, and reporting on statistics, Rapid Incident ensures the lifecycle of every incident is completed and recorded for your reference.
Businesses with more than one site, or with locations across Africa will also benefit from this software solution. If your business is looking to improve the reporting and investigating of incidents or complaints, or if your business has suffered from a fatality or severe personal injury in the workplace, then this is definitely a solution for you.
Some of the world’s most respected names such as Mondelêz International, African Minerals, Allied Mills and Nexus already rely on Rapid Incident. As a fully customisable business tool, any company regardless of industry can use it to record all Incident types.
With Rapid Incident, you get the most efficient way of reporting and managing Incidents and complaints, so that you can resolve them and get your people back on the job.
“Online Incident Reporting Software for effectively managing accidents and incidents within any workplace.”
- Easy online access so you can access this system from any computer with internet access.
- Users are assigned different access depending on their role.
- The system can be used to record all aspects of the incident.
- Incident types are adjustable and includes lost time injury, environmental, quality control etc.
- Notifications are escalated according to incident type and organisation structure. Contains the ability of auto notification of loss of time injuries to a particular manager or notify a particular department or site.
- Has the ability to attach photos and interview records.
- Includes injury management, rehabilitation and return-to-work features.
- Has the ability to export data to Microsoft Excel.
- Contains both information & data security.
- Replaces existing Excel sheet incident reporting systems.
- Ensures all incidents are followed through, investigated and corrective actions are completed.
- Provides excellent accessibility to be able to report an incident for all workers and report of incidents from desktop or any computer or device with internet access.
- Allows for customisation of incident types, with the form automatically displaying only the relevant sections to the person reporting the incident.
- Create custom, board ready reports – displaying incident types, department statistics, time for incident close out etc.
- Offers telephonic support for staff and administrators.
- Provides on going training and technical support for administrators.
- Includes a customised login page.
- Provides full implementation support.
Rapid Incident Reporting is an online fully hosted software application created by Rapid Global. It allows you and your workforce to report incidents instantly via an online form.
Incidents are reported online from any computer with internet access.
No. Anyone can report an incident without needing a password. We have set up the system this way in order to avoid barriers that might prevent workers, contractors and visitors from reporting incidents as soon as they occur.
Rapid Incident Reporting features failsafe controls that ensure that when an incident is reported, relevant personnel are automatically informed, the investigation is launched and corrective actions are completed. Alerts are triggered when investigations or actions are overdue. Reports can be run to view any overdue actions and investigations.
No. Rapid Incident Reporting allows you to add a person’s name in the form at the time of completing the report. This means the person involved in, or reporting the incident, can be a visitor, a contractor or consultant.
Yes. There is a variety of incident types including environmental, vehicle accidents or quality reports that can be included in the report.
Our system includes a section for calculating costs and hours to assist with the reporting of return to work rehabilitation. Claims are able to be created in the system and can include rehabilitation (return to work, light duties or not returning to work), fatality, physiotherapy or counseling. Attach Workcover details (international equivalent able to be incorporated), establish a work and treatment plan including duties and hours and costings.
Yes. We have a standard risk matrix however should you have specific requirements for a unique matrix we are happy to upload it into your system.
Yes. What’s more, you can also include photos, audio files and upload other documents to support the investigation of the incident.